Masala cheese toast recipe: As you can tell from the name, this toast recipe is loaded with masalas and cheeses that add a different flavor to each bite. It is very easy to make and you can enjoy it at tea time or breakfast also.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make masala cheese toast recipe
- 1 onion, capsicum, and carrot cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Half tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 bread slices of cheese
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Simple potato skin recipe
- Sattu Kaju barfi recipe
- Unique biryani roll recipe
- Honey chili paneer recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Homemade bajra atta ladoo recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy tossed salad recipe
- Leftover roti kheer recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making masala cheese toast recipe
- To prepare this dish, first take chopped onion, capsicum, and carrot.
- Add spices like red chili, black pepper, coriander powder, and salt as per taste.
- Cook till the vegetables become soft. Once done, take a slice of bread and lightly toast it from one side.
- Now put the prepared masala on the roasted side (let it cook on the other side also.)
- Then pour the cheese on top and let it melt.
- Once it is well toasted and the cheese melts.7.Serve Enjoy.
Key Ingredients: Onion, Capsicum and Carrot, Red Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Coriander Powder, Salt, Bread Cheese
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..