Masala bread recipe: Masala Bread has a recipe that is quick and easy to make! No extra chopping or peeling needed, just mix the spices together and add to the mixture in toasted pieces of bread. Once coated well, enjoy it hot.
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make masala bread recipe
- 6-8 bread slices
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium tomato
- 1-2 green chilies
- 1 inch ginger
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala (optional)
- Green Coriander , chopped
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Aloo cheela recipe
- Tikri mutton curry recipe
- Masala cheese toast recipe
- Homemade bun maska recipe
- Royyala vepudu recipe
- Unique karwari chicken curry recipe
- Paneer popcorn recipe
- Bread medu vada recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy anjeer milk recipe
- Chicken cheese sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making masala bread recipe
- In a grinder, add onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, green chili and some salt. Grind till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add cumin and ground spices.
- Let it cook for some time and then add turmeric, red chili powder and salt as per taste.
- Toast the bread slices in another pan and cut them into 6-8 pieces.
- Add bread pieces to the cooked masala and mix well.
- When the bread pieces are well coated, take them off the flame and garnish with chaat masala and fresh green coriander. serve hot.
Key Ingredients: bread slices, onion, tomato, 1 inch ginger, garlic cloves, green chili, red chili powder, turmeric, salt, chaat masala (optional), coriander leaves
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..