Malai orange kebab recipe: The mixture of cream and orange in the kebab enhances the taste with its sweet and sour taste. Apart from being wonderful and unique in taste, this recipe is also very healthy.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make malai orange kebab recipe
- 300 gms hung curd
- 100 grams paneer (grated)
- 50 grams chana powder
- 10 grams garam masala
- 5 grams green cardamom powder
- salt to taste
- 2 white chili powder
- 20 grams orange reduction
- 10 grams orange marmalade
- 30 grams desi ghee for cooking
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Whole arabic recipes
- Unique biryani roll recipe
- Homemade traditional jhol momo recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Homemade sweet chiroti recipe
- Homemade bajra atta ladoo recipe
- Caramel popcorn recipe
- Spicy broccoli recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making malai orange kebab recipe
- Take out the hung curd in a bowl, add all the above ingredients and mix well.
- Divide it into equal parts. Now, stuff with orange murabba.
- Wet your hands, take a portion of the mixture, and roll it lightly into kebabs (one cm thick round).
- Similarly, prepare other kebabs as well.
- Heat enough oil in a pan and fry the kebabs till golden brown.
- Remove from flame and serve hot with mint chutney or sauce.
Key Ingredients: Hung curd, Paneer (grated), Chana powder, Garam masala, Green cardamom powder, Salt, White pepper powder, Orange reduction, Orange marmalade, Desi ghee for cooking
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..