Leftover roti kheer recipe: Roti is one of the staple food items of the country and we usually save some of them every other day. Next time this happens, try this creamy and delicious leftover roti kheer! Here is the recipe for you.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make leftover roti kheer recipe
- 2 loaves
- 2 milk
- 1 tsp ghee jaggery/sugar
- Chopped nuts
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Simple potato skin recipe
- Spicy broccoli recipe
- Unique biryani roll recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Homemade bajra atta ladoo recipe
- Caramel popcorn recipe
- Healthy tossed salad recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making leftover roti kheer recipe
- Cut the roti into thin pieces and keep them aside. Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a pan.
- Add chopped roti and fry for a minute. Add milk and cardamom powder.
- Let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Add jaggery or sugar and let it cook for another minute.5.Add crushed nuts on top and serve hot!
Key Ingredients: roti, milk, ghee, jaggery/sugar, chopped nuts
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..