Hyderabadi toast recipe: c. With heavy breakfast or with your cup of evening tea, it can satisfy your appetite on Hyderabadi toast day.
- How many people: 2
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need yo make Hyderabadi toast recipe
- 1st potato
- 1/2 t spoon red chili powder
- 1/2 t spoon turmeric powder
- Half T Spoon Chat Masala
- 1/2 t spoon black pepper
- 1/2 t spoon bhujia
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- potato chapli kabab recipe
- Masala bread recipe
- Masala cheese toast recipe
- Homemade bun maska recipe
- Royyala vepudu recipe
- Mushroom biryani recipe
- Paneer popcorn recipe
- Bread medu vada recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy anjeer milk recipe
- Chicken cheese sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Hyderabadi toast recipe
- Remove the potatoes to the bowl. Now add salt to red chili powder, black pepper, turmeric powder, chat masala, and taste. Mix it well. Put coriander leaf too.
- Now take a piece of bread and make two pieces.
- Dip it into the slurry and do deep fry until crisp. Let it remove a little cold.
- After this, take the bread and spread the green sauce and tamarind chutney.
- Put a layer of ready potato mash. Finally, decorate and serve it with Save / Bhujia and coriander leaf.
Key ingredients: issued potatoes, red chili powder, turmeric powder, lick masala, black pepper, salt, Bhujia: This Hyderabadi Toast makes a perfect quick mile. With heavy breakfast or with your cup of evening tea, it can satisfy your appetite on Hyderabadi toast day.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..