Chiroti recipe: Chirote, also known as Feni, is a sweet and crusty snack made from refined flour. It is slightly sweet and makes a perfect snack to present to guests on any festive occasion.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make chiroti recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee for sata
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour for sata
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Whole arabic recipes
- Unique biryani roll recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Homemade bajra atta ladoo recipe
- Caramel popcorn recipe
- Spicy broccoli recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chiroti recipe
- In a bowl add all-purpose flour, little ghee, and water. Knead a hard-soft dough. Give it rest for some time.
- In a small bowl add all-purpose flour, ghee, and sugar powder and mix well until a thick paste is formed.
- Knead the dough again and make 5-6 thick rotis out of it. Spread the sata on the roti with your hands. spread evenly.
- Start rolling the roti tightly. Now cut the roti roll into small pieces of 2 cm and flatten each piece with your hand.
- Heat oil/ghee in a pan and deep fry the chirotas till they turn golden brown from both sides. Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour, Ghee, Powdered sugar, Ghee for sata, Maida for sata
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..