Chinese salad recipe: This salad is prepared by mixing jellyfish, tofu, pineapple, turnip, spices, and dressing. It is quite easy to make.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- How many people: 15
Ingredients need to make Chinese salad recipe
- 1/2 tbsp chili paste
- 2 tsp ginger florets, cut into pieces
- 1/2 lemon peel
- 1/4 cup Pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cucumber, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tbsp Shrimp Paste
- 1/4 cup Turnips, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw mango, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted peanut powder
- 1/4 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 cup cooked jellyfish
- 1/2 tbsp tamarind water
- 1/4 cup tofu
- 1/4 cup wheat flour, fried
- 2 lettucepasparle
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Homemade Chinese pakoda recipe
- Spicy broccoli recipe
- Potato skin recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Homemade bajra atta ladoo recipe
- Caramel popcorn recipe
- Habanero roasted chicken recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Chinese salad recipe
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Put on lettuce leaves.
- Decorate with parcels.
- Serve with roasted peanuts.
Key Ingredients: Chilli paste, Shrimp paste, Roasted groundnut powder, Tamarind water, Ginger flower, Lemon, Lemon peel, Pineapple, Cucumber, Turnip, Raw mango, Bean sprouts, Ripe jellyfish, Tofu, Wheat Flour, Lettuce, Pasteur
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..