Chicken cheese sandwich recipe: Here we are adding another delicious recipe to your sandwich list – it is Chicken Cheese Sandwich. Juicy Chicken with Creamy Cheese makes a delicious breakfast meal.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make chicken cheese sandwich recipe
- 250 gms Chicken , bunch
- 1 tbsp cheese spread
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 4 bread slices
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Aloo cheela recipe
- Tikri mutton curry recipe
- Masala cheese toast recipe
- Homemade bun maska recipe
- Pindi chana tacos recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Paneer popcorn recipe
- Bread medu vada recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy tossed salad recipe
- Leftover roti kheer recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chicken cheese sandwich recipe
- Take a bowl, add cooked and chopped chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, mayonnaise and little oregano and mix well.
- Once done, add cheese spread or cream cheese.
- Now take two slices of bread (any bread as per your choice), fill the mixture and add some vegetables (optional), grill the sandwich till it turns brown and crispy from both the sides.
- Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Chicken, Cheese spread, Mayonnaise, Cream cheese, Black pepper, Oregano, Salt, Bread slices, Garlic powder (optional)
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..