Bread medu vada recipe: As the name suggests, these vadas are made quickly with bread and other ingredients that complete the dish. Trust us, Bread Medu vadas taste similar to regular vadas, so you will hardly notice any difference in taste!
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make bread medu vada recipe
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 5-6 breads
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Half tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Simple potato skin recipe
- Tikri mutton curry recipe
- Masala cheese toast recipe
- Homemade bun maska recipe
- Pindi chana tacos recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Paneer popcorn recipe
- Bread dahi chaat recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy tossed salad recipe
- Leftover roti kheer recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making bread medu vada recipe
- Take a bowl and add mashed potatoes, sliced bread pieces, semolina, rice flour, curd, cumin, ginger paste, red chili powder, salt and pepper as per taste.
- Mix all these well and make dough like consistency.
- Now take small balls of this dough and give it the shape of a vada.
- After this fry these vadas till they become crisp and golden.
- Once done, take it out and serve to enjoy!
Key Ingredients: boiled potatoes, bread, semolina, rice flour, curd, cumin, red chili powder, black pepper, ginger paste, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..