Bread dahi chaat recipe: We bring you an easy and delicious Bread Dahi Chaat recipe! As the name suggests, this chaat is made with a mixture of crispy bread, and the classic taste of chaat gives you that extra zing.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make bread dahi chaat recipe
- 2-3 bread3 tbsp curd
- 1 tbsp green chutney
- 1 tbsp tamarind chutney
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Simple potato skin recipe
- Sattu Kaju barfi recipe
- Masala cheese toast recipe
- Honey chili paneer recipe
- Pindi chana tacos recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Homemade bajra atta ladoo recipe
- Molten chocolate mug cake recipe
- Healthy tossed salad recipe
- Leftover roti kheer recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making bread dahi chaat recipe
- Take five to six pieces of bread and cut them into small pieces.
- Now you can choose to bake it or fry it till it becomes crispy.
- Once it is done, let it come to room temperature and then pour it in a bowl.
- Now add curd, green chutney, tamarind chutney, boiled potatoes and boiled gram. Mix again.
- After this add spices like black pepper, red chili powder, chaat masala and salt as per taste and mix again.
- Lastly, add pomegranate and sev or bhujia to taste!
Key Ingredients: bread, curd, green chutney, tamarind chutney, red chili powder, black pepper, chaat masala, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..