Whole arabic recipe: Whole arbi is very tasty to eat because it is made by frying it which looks crispy and spicy.
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Ingredients need to make whole arabic recipe
- 500 gms Arabic
- 2 tsp ajwain
- 2 tsp amchur powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Green Coriander , chopped
- Lemon slices
- Oil for frying
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Shevga dal masala recipe
- Unique biryani roll recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Delicious pizza samosa recipe
- Chocolate peanut slice recipe
- Cheese omelette recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making whole arabic recipe
- Wash and boil the arbi till it becomes almost soft.
- When it cools down, peel it, and flatten it by pressing between the palms.
- Heat the oil and put as many pieces as are fit without touching each other and fry them on high flame till they become golden brown and crisp.
- When all the pieces are fried, heat a heavy bottom pan on high flame and add carom seeds, stir for few seconds.
- When they start spluttering, add amchur powder, salt, chili powder and black pepper to the fried arbi.
- Mix well. Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves and lemon wedges.
Key Ingredients: carom seeds, amchur powder, salt, chilli powder, black pepper powder, coriander leaves, lemon slices, oil for frying
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..