Veg galouti kebab recipe: This dish is usually made using minced meat, we will use rajma to give it a soft taste. Enjoy it by preparing it for any occasion or when you want to attend a royal feast.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make veg galouti kebab recipe
- 1/2 cup rajma
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp cashew paste
- One green chili 2 cloves
- 1 cardamom
- 4-5 black pepper
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Idli Tikki recipe
- Chicken Nizami recipe
- Kulcha sandwich recipe
- Veg paneer korma recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Dalgona candy recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Creamy mushroom soup recipe
- Veg sabudana fingers recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making veg galouti kebab recipe
- To prepare this dish, first take ginger garlic paste, chopped green chilies, cashew paste, salt, and mashed boiled kidney beans.
- Add cloves, cardamom sticks, black pepper, and coriander seeds to it.
- Mix them well and make small tikkis out of them.
- Now take some oil in a pan and cook these kebabs till they become golden.
Key Ingredients: kidney beans, ginger-garlic paste, cashew paste, green chili, cloves, cardamom, black pepper, coriander seeds
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..