Tart al yanio recipe: A fragrant, scrumptious onion tart native to the Alaskan region of France. This dish is usually made with thyme, caramelized onions, and milk.
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- For how many people: 5
Ingredients need to make tart al yanio recipe
For the Puff Base:
- 400 grams flour
- 20 grams salt
- 200 g butter
- 1-liter water
- 1000 grams caramelized onions
- 15 grams fresh thyme
- 300 ml milk
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Spicy fruity potato recipe
- Grapefruit paneer salad recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Khatta meetha baingan recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- Microwave sambar recipe
- Chicken salad recipe
- Lemon tea cake recipe
- Dhaba style paneer recipe
- Easy garlic cheese bread recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making tart al yanio recipe
- Take a bowl and mix all-purpose flour, salt, butter, and water in it. Make a dough Then add 1700 grams of butter and roll it seven times.
- Then cut into a round shape for onion tart. Spread the puff base on a Silpat lined baking tray.
- Brush milk evenly over the tart base. Place ring cutter on top of the tart (be sure to leave a 1cm border around mixture).
- Spread the caramelized onions evenly inside the ring cutter.
- Bake the tart in the oven at 180 degrees Celcius for 30 minutes. Increase the temperature to 200℃ and bake for 10 minutes or until the tart is golden brown.
- Remove the tart from the oven and leave it to cool. Sprinkle fresh thyme at the end.
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour, Salt, Butter, Water, Caramelized Onion, Fresh Thyme, Milk
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..