Tandoori chicken pizza recipe: Tandoori chicken pizza has a pizza-like spiciness and a wonderful taste of tandoori chicken that will be loved by everyone.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- 1 chicken breast, thinly sliced into small pieces
- 1/2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp crushed garlic or paste
- 1/2 tbsp grated ginger or paste
- 1 tbsp natural oil
- 1-2 tbsp tomato paste
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp tandoori masala powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 2 pizza bases
- 1 Onion , cut into pieces
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 capsicum , cut into pieces
- 1 cup Cheese , grated
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Masala soyabean recipe
- Masala vada recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Ghee rice recipe
- Microwave sambar recipe
- Delicious pizza samosa recipe
- Lemon tea cake recipe
- Cheese omelette recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients overnight for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven broiler to a high temperature (mine goes up to 550ºF/288ºC) and set the oven rack on top.
- Line an oven-safe sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- If you have skewers, run chicken pieces through them and place them on top of a sheet pan.
- Otherwise, keep the chicken pieces in an even layer.
- Roast for 5 minutes, then turn the chicken pieces over and fry for another 4 minutes.
- To do it like a tandoor (but not to burn). Cover and keep aside.
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C) or the temperature indicated on pre-made pizza dough.
- When the dough rises, follow the instructions for rolling it.
- Cover it with the topping of chopped vegetables.
- Place the pizza base on 2 sheet pans covered with aluminum foil.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over the pizza. Add cheese, chicken, and toppings.
- Bake each pizza for 15 minutes, until the crust is baked and the cheese is melted.
Key Ingredients: chicken breast, thin, cut into small pieces, plain, yogurt, freshly squeezed lemon juice, crushed garlic or paste, ground ginger or paste, natural oil, tomato paste, salt, tandoori masala powder, Paprika Powder, Pizza Base, Pizza Sauce, Onion, Capsicum, Cheese
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..