Spicy fruity potato recipe is a tasty and spicy, spicy Phalahari, which we eat during fasting or fasting. Which is easy to make and tasty to eat and is a quick dish to be prepared in less time. With halwa, can be served with Rajgira pudding. This is a good sweet and salty combo in fasts.
- Preparation time – 10 minutes
- Cooking Time – 10 Minutes
- Total Time – 20 Minutes
- For how many people – 4
Ingredients need to make the spicy fruity potato recipe
- Potato – 300 grams (8-10 small size, boiled)
- Peanuts – 1 cup (100 grams)
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Green chili – 3 (finely chopped)
- Whole cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Rock salt – as per taste
- Lemon bucca juice – 1 tsp
- Green coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Green burger recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Crispy baked chicken wings recipe
- Kuttu khichdi recipe
- Kuttu paneer pakora recipe
- Oriental sauce recipe
- Brown bread recipe
- Dabeli recipe
- Chickpea burger recipe
- Cucumber chilla recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making spicy fruity potato recipe
- To begin making the Spicy Phala Hari Aloo Recipe, we first put the potatoes in the cooker.
- Put 1 glass of water and 1/2 tsp salt and put it on the gas on medium flame, and apply 1 to 2 whistles. Switch off the gas after two whistles.
- And after the pressure of the cooker is released, filter the potatoes with water.
- Apart from this, keep a pan on the gas and heat the pan on medium flame.
- And put 1/2 tablespoon of ghee in the pan and heat the ghee well.
- Then put the peanuts in the pan and fry the peanuts for 2 to 3 minutes on medium flame.
- After cooling a little, peel the peel of the potato and cut the potato with a thick knife, or break it by hand.
- After this, put a pan on the gas and heat the pan on medium flame.
- And put 1 tbsp ghee in a hot pan and heat the ghee well.
- And put cumin seeds in hot ghee and make them crackle.
- Then increase the flame of the gas and put the boiled potatoes in the ghee and fry on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes and then add rock salt and mix well and fry the potatoes till they become completely golden brown and Then turn off the gas and take out the potatoes in a plate.
- Now again put this hot pan on the gas once again, lower the flame of the gas and add 1/2 tablespoon of ghee in the pan and heat the ghee well.
- Then finely chopped green chili, red chili, black pepper, cumin Add the powder and fry it on low flame for 1 minute while stirring it continuously.
- Add roasted potatoes and lemon juice, mix it evenly and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add roasted peanuts and mix, and turn off the gas.
- Now take out this mixture in a bowl and serve garnished with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Now our spicy Phala Hari aloo recipe is ready.
- You can serve it with water chestnut pudding, the chilla, sweet potato pudding, and Rajgira puri. These are a good sweet namkeen combo in fasting.
Notes:- Spicy Falahari Aloo Recipe
- You can add more or less green chilies according to your taste.
- You can also dry roast peanuts instead of roasting them in ghee.
- If you fry the potatoes well crispy then the taste is better.
- If you eat ginger in fasting, then use 1/2 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- Lemonade buka has been used for a mild tartness, you can skip it if you don’t like it. By the way, lemon makes the test spicier.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..