Sabudana fingers recipe: All of you must have tasted aloo fingers many times but this fast friendly sabudana finger is very amazing which you must try this time in Navratri.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make sabudana fingers recipe
- 1 cup sabudana or sabudana powder
- 1/2 cup peanuts coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup rajgira flour or buckwheat flour
- Half tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- rock salt to taste
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Green Coriander, finely chopped
- 2 boiled potatoes
- Oil to fry
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Soya thandai recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Chicken Nizami recipe
- Kulcha sandwich recipe
- Veg paneer korma recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Dalgona candy recipe
- Makhani Maggi recipe
- Chocolate sauce recipe
- Hariyali murgh masala recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making sabudana fingers recipe
- First of all mash the potatoes in a bowl, now take sabudana powder, rajgira flour, and crushed peanuts in it.
- Now add red chili powder, coriander, cumin powder, and salt as per taste and mix well.
- Now make small balls from this mixture and with the help of hands, roll them thin in the same way as you roll lengthwise for gatte.
- It depends on you how long you want to keep the length of the fingers.
- If it is too long, then you can shorten it by cutting it.
- After the fingers of all the mixture are made, put them on a plate and keep them in the fridge for 20 minutes, this will keep their shape fine.
- Heat oil in such a pan and after 20 minutes fry these fingers till golden crispy.
Key Ingredients: Sabudana or Sabudana powder, Groundnut coarsely ground, Rajgira flour or Buckwheat flour, Red chili powder, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Rock salt, Green chili, Green coriander, Potato boiled, Oil for frying
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..