Pizza samosa recipe: This recipe features a crispy outer layer of samosas that has a luscious and delicious filling of pizza. Make your weekend special with this delicious snack recipe. This recipe is very easy to make.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make pizza samosa recipe
- 1 cup flour
- Mozzarella cheese as per taste
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 medium green capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Masala soyabean recipe
- Masala vada recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- Microwave sambar recipe
- Chicken salad recipe
- Lemon tea cake recipe
- Cheese omelette recipe
- Ginger pickle recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making pizza samosa recipe
- Knead a hard dough by mixing all-purpose flour, salt, oil, and water as required. Cover with a muslin cloth and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add onions, and fry till onions turn translucent.
- Add capsicum, pizza sauce, cheese, salt, and saute for a minute and remove from heat.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out thick oval-shaped rotis and cut them in half and give them the shape of cones.
- Stuff the prepared mixture in it and seal the edges by applying water.
- Heat oil in a non-stick kadhai and deep fry the samosas till golden brown. serve hot.
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour, Mozzarella cheese, Oil, Onion, Green capsicum, Pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..