Paneer jalebi recipe: Paneer Jalebi with Crushed Nuts and Dry Fruits will be loved by every sweet eater. Paneer Jalebi is a popular dessert in northern states like Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, and Rajasthan.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make paneer jalebi recipe
- 1 chhena
- 200 grams flour
- 50 grams semolina
- 100 grams khoya
- 5 grams green cardamom
- 1-liter sugar syrup (for soaking)
- Ghee or oil (for frying)
- Mix nuts (for garnish)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Masala soyabean recipe
- Masala vada recipe
- Khatta meetha baingan recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- Microwave sambar recipe
- Chicken salad recipe
- Lemon tea cake recipe
- Tart al yanio recipe
- Ginger pickle recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making paneer jalebi recipe
- Make a thick batter by mixing all the ingredients. Use water when needed.
- Beat the batter well till it becomes smooth. Heat ghee or oil for frying.
- Make jalebi by pouring the batter into a sauce bottle. Remove it from the oil and soak it in hot sugar syrup.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and serve!
Key Ingredients: Chenna, refined flour, semolina, khoya, green cardamom, sugar syrup (for soaking), ghee or oil (for frying), mixed nuts (for garnish)
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..