Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe: Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, Aloo Paneer filling transforms a simple kulcha into a wonderful dish that you’ll want to make every other day.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- One tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1/2 cup Paneer, grated
- 1/2 cup mashed boiled potatoes
- 1 big onion, cut into pieces
- Green Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic, chopped
- a pinch of chaat masala
- One pinch of red chili powder
- a pinch of cumin powder
- Ghee/butter for cooking
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Shevga dal masala recipe
- Unique biryani roll recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Ghee rice recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Delicious pizza samosa recipe
- Chocolate peanut slice recipe
- Cheese omelette recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Take all-purpose flour, some sugar, salt, and milk and curd in a bowl, and knead soft dough. Let it rest for an hour.
- In another bowl prepare the stuffing by adding grated paneer, mashed boiled potatoes, onion, ginger garlic, coriander, chaat masala, chili powder, cumin powder, and a little salt. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- Take out the dough and make lemon-sized balls. Take a small roti and place the stuffing in the center.
- Gather the edges of the roti and roll them into a kulcha shape.
- Just before putting it on the pan, apply a mixture of milk and butter, sprinkle some chopped onions and some chopped coriander.
- Cook well from both sides while turning lightly at intervals of 2-3 minutes. Remove from flame and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour, Milk, Salt, Sugar, Curd, Paneer, Mashed boiled potatoes, Onion, Coriander leaves, Ginger garlic, Chaat masala, Red chili powder, Cumin powder, Ghee/butter for cooking
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..