Nagori halwa recipe: Wrap all-purpose flour with ghee, carom seeds, and curd and serve hot. Nagori Puri is served with potato curry and semolina pudding.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make nagori halwa recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp carom seeds
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp curd oil or ghee (for frying)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Idli Tikki recipe
- Chicken Nizami recipe
- Veg galouti kebab recipe
- Veg paneer korma recipe
- Mutton keema recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Dalgona candy recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Creamy mushroom soup recipe
- Veg sabudana fingers recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making nagori halwa recipe
- Knead a hard dough by mixing all-purpose flour, ghee, carom seeds, salt, and curd.
- Take small round balls and fry them first on high flame and then on low flame till they turn brown and fry completely.
- Serve hot with juicy potatoes of your choice.
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour, ghee, carom seeds, salt, curd, oil, or ghee (for frying)
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..