Murungai podi recipe: The Moringa (Drumstick) plant is often referred to as the ‘Miracle Moringa’ due to the health benefits it offers. Considering its many health benefits, this murungai podi will be a delicious and healthy option in your daily diet.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make murungai podi recipe
- 1 cup Moringa leaves
- 6-8 garlic cloves
- 3-4 dry red chilies
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp urad dal
- 2 tbsp chana dal
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Spicy fruity potato recipe
- Green burger recipe
- Healthy fresh fruit muesli recipe
- Crispy baked chicken wings recipe
- Oatmeal biscuits recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- healthy fresh fruit muesli recipe
- Brown bread recipe
- Hot cross bun recipe
- Dhaba style paneer recipe
- Easy garlic cheese bread recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making murungai podi recipe
- Wash and dry the Moringa leaves thoroughly.
- In a pan, add only 1 tbsp of oil and fry the rest of the ingredients together.
- In the same pan add the leaves and fry till they become crisp.
- Mix everything and add salt, grind it to a medium-coarse consistency.
- You can sprinkle mustard oil or lemon juice right before eating it, but this is optional.
Key Ingredients: Moringa leaves, garlic cloves, dry red chili, black pepper, urad dal, chana dal, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..