Moti roti recipe: In India, you get to see different types of roti, one of them is thick roti which is made with a combination of gram flour and wheat flour.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- How many people: 8
Ingredients need to make moti roti recipe
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1/4 cup besan
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp desi ghee for kneading the dough
- Butter to put on the bread
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Matar luchi recipe
- Chicken Nizami recipe
- Veg galouti kebab recipe
- Nagori halwa recipe
- Mutton keema recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Dalgona candy recipe
- Besan mirch recipe
- Creamy mushroom soup recipe
- Veg sabudana fingers recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making moti roti recipe
- Knead a hard dough by mixing all the ingredients.
- Break the dough and make balls of 5 cm diameter.
- Roll out into 1/2 cm thick rounds.
- Keep the tawa on high flame. Once heated, put the roti on it, and cook a little on both sides, until it becomes very light – it just forms a top layer.
- Take off the flame and pinch the surface to one side, in a pattern, deep but not reaching the bottom.
- It helps in cooking the roti and prevents it from swelling.
- Now cook on a direct flame, on a wire rack, while turning continuously, till brown spots appear on both the sides and the roti is cooked.
- Grease the cooked roti with some ghee or butter and serve.
Key Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Besan, Salt, Ajwain, Asafoetida, Chilli Powder, Desi Ghee, Water to knead the dough, Butter to apply on the roti
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..