Matar luchi recipe: Fill small balls of peas and spices in flour and deep fry them. Luchai Agra is made in the areas around Mathura. It is known as Luchi in Bengal and Orissa. The difference between Bengal and Braj ki Luchai is only light frying.
In Bengal, it is fried completely white in Luchi (Bengali Luchi Recipe), while in Braj it is fried lightly brown. Apart from this, in Bengal, it is served with dry vegetables of potato or brinjal while in Braj it is served with aloo masala curry. In the old shops of Chandni Chowk Delhi, this luchai is served with semolina pudding.
Luchi Poori is made like plain poori, but its difference is that Luchai is made from all-purpose flour, is kept a little smaller in size, this Luchai Poori looks very beautiful, it is delicious to eat. Very easy to make, so let’s make Luchi Poori Recipe for breakfast today.
- How many people: 8
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Ingredients need to make matar luchi recipe
For the Filling (Grind Together):
- 1 peeled, boiled
- 1/8 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp cumin, roasted
- 1 tsp chili powder
To knead the dough:
- 2 flour
- 1 oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Water (about 1 cup) for kneading
- Oil deep fry
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Idli Tikki recipe
- Chicken Nizami recipe
- Veg galouti kebab recipe
- Nagori halwa recipe
- Mutton keema recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Dalgona candy recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Creamy mushroom soup recipe
- Veg sabudana fingers recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making matar luchi recipe
- Add salt and 1 tbsp oil to all-purpose flour and knead it with water to make soft and flexible dough.
- Shape the filling into small rounds of about 2 cm/3/4′ diameter.
- Break the dough into walnut-sized pieces and make smooth balls, and then flatten them between your palms.
- Take a flat ball, moisten the edges by pinching them from all sides.
- Place the filling in the center, and bring the edges together and pinch to seal. Flatten by pressing gently.
- Roll out the dough without tearing it about 1/8″ thick.
- If needed, grease the surface or rolling pin.
- Heat oil for frying put a small piece and see that it comes up immediately.
- Fry the luchi on high flame till it turns golden brown from both sides.
Key Ingredients: Peeled, Boiled, Asafoetida, Cumin, Chilli powder, All-purpose flour, Oil, Salt, Water (about 1 cup) for kneading, Oil deep fry
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..