Makhani Maggi recipe: Makhani Maggi is a delicious amalgamation of a tastemaker and tomato-based creamy gravy with a careful blend of spices and vegetables that transform your taste buds.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make makhani Maggi recipe
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 5-6 cashew nuts
- Maggi Noodles and Tastemaker
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Soya thandai recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Rajma raita recipe
- Vegetarian Shami kabab recipe
- Chicken hot dog recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Tofu pakora recipe
- Chicken keema bread roll recipe
- Soya 65 recipe
- Hariyali murgh masala recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making makhani Maggi recipe
- Take a chopped tomato, onion, garlic, and cashew. Then fry in a pan till it burns slightly.
- Once done, let it cool down to room temperature and then blend.
- Now put this mixture in a pan with spices and a tastemaker and let it cook.
- Then add some cream or cream and mix it. While the makhani is cooking, take Maggi noodles and boil them.
- Pour it into the prepared makhani and toss it till everything is mixed.
- Take it out in a bowl and put a small piece of butter on top.
Key Ingredients: Tomatoes, Onion, Garlic cloves, Cashew nuts, Maggi noodles and Tastemaker, Cream, Red chili powder, Salt and pepper to taste
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..