Lemon tea cake recipe: The most fun, delicious cake you can ever make and eat. This recipe is very easy to make and it is very soft to eat.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 5
Ingredients need to make lemon tea cake recipe
- 75 gms eggs
- 105 grams castor sugar
- 45 g cream
- 81 grams flour
- 4 grams trampoline
- 2 grams baking powder
- 0.75 salt
- 5 grams lemon zest
- 30 grams butter
- 1.87 g lemon juice
- 12.5 g icing sugar
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Spicy fruity potato recipe
- Grapefruit paneer salad recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Khatta meetha baingan recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- Microwave sambar recipe
- Chicken salad recipe
- Hot cross bun recipe
- Dhaba style paneer recipe
- Easy garlic cheese bread recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making lemon tea cake recipe
- Beat the whole egg and sugar. Then add cream and trampoline.
- Add dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, and salt. Then add lemon zest.
- Add melted butter and mix well. Grease all the molds with butter and flour.
- Pour 350 grams of batter into each mold and make each cake round with butter. Bake at 145 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes.
- Then make the lemon glaze by cooking icing sugar and lemon juice together.
- Keep stirring it till it reaches the right temperature.
- Pour the lemon glaze over the frozen lemon cake (the temperature should be 60 ° C) and cover it from all sides.
Key Ingredients: Eggs, Castor Sugar, Cream, All-purpose flour, Trimline, Baking Powder, Salt, Lemon Zest, Butter, Lemon Juice, Icing Sugar
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..