Kulcha sandwich recipe: You must have enjoyed Kulcha with chickpeas or peas many times, but why the thought of making sandwiches with it has come to your mind. If not, then you can make a delicious sandwich for your breakfast with this kulcha.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make kulcha sandwich recipe
- 2 boiled potatoes or cottage cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- Red chili powder as per taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Soya thandai recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Chicken Nizami recipe
- Vegetarian Shami kabab recipe
- Chicken hot dog recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Dalgona candy recipe
- Makhani Maggi recipe
- Chocolate sauce recipe
- Hariyali murgh masala recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making kulcha sandwich recipe
- To make a sandwich, first heat oil in a pan, add sliced onion and let it turn pink, and add chopped tomatoes and fry it.
- Now add grated paneer or boiled mashed potatoes to it. It is up to you what you want to put in the stuffing.
- Mix it well with tomato and onion and add red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, and cumin powder to it. Keep this mixture aside.
- Now take Kulcha, put this mixture in it, and fold it.
- Apply a little butter on both sides of the kulcha and grill it in a sandwich maker. Your Kulcha Sandwich is ready.
Key Ingredients: Kulcha, Onion, Tomato, Green chili, Red chili powder, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Salt, Oil, Butter
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..