Karam dosa recipe: Karam dosa is a popular dish of Andhra Pradesh. It is made with garlic gram flour with red chili chutney and served with onion chutney.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make Karam dosa recipe
As required Dosa batter for chutney:
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 10-11 dry red chilies
- 2 small onions
- 1 tbsp tamarind
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
For gram flour
- 1 cup roasted chickpeas
- 5-6 garlic
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Spicy fruity potato recipe
- Green burger recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Crispy baked chicken wings recipe
- Kuttu khichdi recipe
- Kuttu paneer pakora recipe
- Oriental sauce recipe
- Brown bread recipe
- Dabeli recipe
- Chickpea burger recipe
- Cucumber chilla recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Karam dosa recipe
Prepare dosa batter in advance.
- Heat oil in a pan, add dry red chilies,, and let them crackle. Once done, put it in the grinder and add onion, garlic, tamarind.
- Grind everything together into a smooth paste.
- Take out the paste in a bowl. Then heat oil in a tadka pan and add mustard seeds and let them splutter for 10-12 seconds.
- Pour the cracked mustard seeds over the chutney and keep them aside. Your chutney is ready.
For Garlic Besan
- Then clean the grinder thoroughly and wipe off all the moisture and then grind chickpeas with garlic to make a soft powder.
- Now heat oil in a dosa pan, take a ladle or bowl filled with batter,, and spread it in a circular motion to make a thin crepe.
- Turn the dosa over and let it cook from the other side as well.
- Place it on a serving plate and sprinkle garlic-flavored gram flour on top and serve.
- Mix it with onion or coconut chutney and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: As required Dosa batter for chutney: Garlic cloves, dry red chili, Onion, Tamarind, Mustard seeds, For gram flour, Roasted gram dal, Garlic
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..