Jeera chicken recipe: People who are fond of eating chicken will love Jeera Chicken, it is also very easy to make.
- How many people: 8
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Jeera chicken recipe
- 1 chicken (cut into pieces)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 1 cup water
- for garnishing
- 3 tsp oil
- 2 onions, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Chicken Nizami recipe
- Kulcha sandwich recipe
- Veg paneer korma recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Dalgona candy recipe
- Makhani Maggi recipe
- Chocolate sauce recipe
- Veg sabudana fingers recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Jeera chicken recipe
- Heat the oil, when hot add cumin seeds, and fry for 1 minute.
- After this add chicken, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of water, cover, and cook on a medium flame till the chicken is cooked while stirring occasionally.
- When the chicken is cooking, fry the onion in a little oil till it turns light white, add chopped coriander, green chilies, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Keep aside but do not cover.
- When the chicken is cooked, sprinkle the garnish, spoon over the dish and serve it hot with roti.
Key Ingredients: Chicken (cut into pieces), Olive oil, Cumin powder, Coriander powder, Salt, Water, Oil, Onion, Coriander leaves, Green chili
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..