Idli dhokla recipe: By now you must have eaten Idli and Dhokla as separate dishes. But to give you a taste twist, here we have a delicious Idli Dhokla recipe that you would love to eat.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make idli dhokla recipe
- 1/2 cup besan
- 1/2 cup rava
- Half cup curd, a pinch of asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp chili
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Spicy fruity potato recipe
- Bread egg upma recipe
- A delicious aloo Tuk recipe
- Khatta meetha baingan recipe
- Oatmeal biscuits recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- Karam dosa recipe
- Fresh fruit muesli recipe
- Hot cross bun recipe
- Dhaba style paneer recipe
- Easy garlic cheese bread recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making idli dhokla recipe
- Mix gram flour, rava, ginger, curd, asafoetida, oil, salt, sugar, chopped chilies, and water in a bowl.
- Once mixed, add a little fruit salt and beat again.
- Pour this batter into the idli stand and let it steam.
- For the tempering, take some water, sugar, and salt and sieve it from above.
- When the idli dhokla is soaked in water, add grated coconut and mustard seeds on top.
Key Ingredients: gram flour, rava, curd, a pinch of asafoetida, sugar, chili, mustard seeds, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..