Green burger recipe: It is generally believed that burger is junk food because it is found in fast food giants. This burger made here is not junky at all. For this, I have used wheat buns and also used a lot of vegetables. Now you are also happy and children to something has happened, don’t give a cult
Ingredients need to make green burger recipe
- (for 6 burgers)
- Boiled potatoes 6 medium
- Onion 1 medium
- Green chili 2
- Grated ginger 2 tsp
- Cabbage, finely chopped, ½ cup
- Cup grated ½ carrots
- Green peas ¼ cup
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Ground red chili ½ tsp
- Chaat masala ½ tsp
- Garam masala ½ tsp
- Salt 1 ¼ tsp / as per taste
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Chopped coriander 2 tbsp
- Flour 3 tbsp
- ½ Cup bread crumbs
- Oil 2 tsp + for frying the cutlets
- Burger Bun 6
- Butter 2 tsp
- Lettuce leaves 6
- Cucumber 2 small, cut into a round shape
- Tomato 1 medium, cut into rounds
- Onion 1 medium, cut into rounds (optional)
- Mustard Sauce
- Tomato Ketchup
- Mayonnaise sauce
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Samak dosa recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Crispy baked chicken wings recipe
- Kuttu khichdi recipe
- Kuttu paneer pakora recipe
- Oriental sauce recipe
- Brown bread recipe
- Dabeli recipe
- Chickpea burger recipe
- Cucumber chilla recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making green burger recipe
- Remove the peel of the onion, wash it and then cut it into small pieces.
- Cut the stem of green chili, wash it and then chop it finely.
- Peel and mash the potatoes.
- Now heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds, when the cumin seeds crackle, add chopped green chilies, and onions and fry till the onions turn pink (pink).
- It takes about 2-4 minutes.
- Now add ginger and grated carrot and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add cabbage and green peas and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add red chili powder, garam masala, chaat masala, and salt and mix all the ingredients well. Fry for another minute.
- Now add mashed potatoes to it and then fry for some more time.
- Now add lemon juice and chopped coriander to it and mix it well. Turn off the flame
- Now make 6 tikkis of this roasted masala.
- Make a paste by mixing about 1/4 cup of water in all-purpose flour.
- Now heat oil in a skillet.
- While the oil is heating up, take a Tikki, dip it in the flour batter, and roll it in bread crumbs.
- Sawdust should be applied evenly from all sides.
- Dipping in flour batter and rolling in bread crumbs
- Now fry the cutlets / tikkis in hot oil till they turn red from both sides. This process takes about 5 minutes.
- Take out the cutlets on kitchen paper. Take out the cutlets on kitchen paper. By doing this, the extra oil of the cutlet comes on the paper.
For serving burger
- Cut the burger bun from the middle to open it.
- Heat the pan. Lightly apply butter on both sides of the bun and roast it again.
- Now apply sauce of your choice (mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise) on the inside or side of the bun. Now place lettuce leaves on it and then cutlets. Place cucumber, tomato, and onion slices on top of the cutlet and close it with the other side of the bun.
If you want, you can also add a slice of cheese to this delicious burger.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..