Grapefruit paneer salad recipe: Salad is always healthy to make with anything. To make this salad, grapefruit has been used with paneer.
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Ingredients need to make grapefruit paneer salad recipe
- 2 grapefruit peeled
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup spring onions
- 1 cup Cabbage
For the Bitter-Sweet Grapefruit Dressing
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp oregano
- 11/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp artificial sweetener
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Spicy fruity potato recipe
- Green burger recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Khatta meetha baingan recipe
- Oatmeal biscuits recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- Bread egg upma recipe
- Fresh fruit muesli recipe
- Hot cross bun recipe
- Dhaba style paneer recipe
- Easy garlic cheese bread recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making grapefruit paneer salad recipe
- Mix the pieces of grapefruit, paneer, and the white part of green onions and leave to cool.
- Mix the dressing ingredients and keep them aside till ready to serve.
- Just before serving, mix the dressing and place on a serving dish, cover the cabbage, garnish with green onions.
Key Ingredients: Grapefruit peeled, Paneer, Spring onion, Cabbage, Grapefruit juice, Oregano, Salt, Chili powder, Artificial sweetener
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..