Ghee rice recipe: Ghee Rice is a very easy recipe that requires only a few ingredients. It goes well with chicken curry, mutton curry, or any other curry recipe.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make ghee rice recipe
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 8 cashews
- 2 tsp raisins
- 1 bay leaf
- 1-inch cinnamon
- 5 cloves
- 1 cardamom
- 1/2 onion
- 1 chili
- 1 cup basmati rice (soaked)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Masala soyabean recipe
- Masala vada recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- Microwave sambar recipe
- Delicious pizza samosa recipe
- Lemon tea cake recipe
- Cheese omelette recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making ghee rice recipe
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a large pan and fry 8 cashews and 2 tbsp raisins.
- Fry the cashews till golden brown and keep them aside.
- Now in the same pan add 1 bay leaf, 1-inch cinnamon, 2 cardamom, 5 cloves, and 1/2 tsp black pepper and fry.
- Add onion, 1 chili, and fry the onion till it turns golden.
- Now add 1 cup basmati rice (20 minutes soaked) and fry for 1 minute without breaking the rice grains.
- Add 2 cups of water, 1 tsp lemon juice, and 1 tsp salt. Stir well and let the water come to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- After 20 minutes, without stirring the rice gently.
- Add dried fruits and mix well. Finally, enjoy Ghee Rice!
Key Ingredients: Ghee, Cashew nuts, Raisins, Bay leaves, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Onion, Chilli, Basmati rice (soaked), Water, Lemon juice
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..