Dry roti curry recipe: Till now you must have tasted roti with vegetables, but you have tasted this fun vegetable made from roti. If not, then taste this vegetable that can be cooked in minutes.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make dry roti curry recipe
- 6 dry bread
- 4 tomatoes
- 50 ml oil
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- 5 grams red chili powder
- 20 grams amchur powder
- A pinch of turmeric
- 2 grams cumin
- 5 grams coriander powder
- 2 grams mustard seeds
- 50 grams green coriander
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Matar luchi recipe
- Chicken Nizami recipe
- Crispy baked chicken wings recipe
- Nagori halwa recipe
- Mutton keema recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Moti roti recipe
- Besan mirch recipe
- Creamy mushroom soup recipe
- Veg sabudana fingers recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making dry roti curry recipe
- Dissolve red chili powder, amchur powder, turmeric, coriander powder in water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add asafoetida, cumin, and mustard seeds.
- Now add water with spices and let it boil.
- Add crushed dry roti into small pieces and cook till it becomes soft.
- Add chopped tomatoes- garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Dry roti, tomato, oil, pinch asafoetida, salt, red chili powder, mango powder, pinch turmeric, cumin, coriander powder, mustard seeds, coriander leaves
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..