Dhaba style paneer recipe: We all love Dhaba food, the delicious taste of these spicy curries makes our mouth water. But we can’t all go to a Dhaba every time we crave their food! That’s why we have come up with this delicious Dhaba Style Paneer Recipe which will bring you the best of Dhaba Taste and Paneer.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make Dhaba style paneer recipe
- 250 grams paneer salt
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 pinch turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 ground cardamom
- 5 cloves
- 6 black peppercorns
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 4 dry red chilies
- 3 onions, sliced
- 6 finely chopped garlic
- 3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 2-gram flour
- 3 tomatoes, grated
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- 1 tsp garam masala
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Spicy fruity potato recipe
- Green burger recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Crispy baked chicken wings recipe
- Kuttu khichdi recipe
- Kuttu paneer pakora recipe
- Karam dosa recipe
- Brown bread recipe
- Dabeli recipe
- Chickpea burger recipe
- Cucumber chilla recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Dhaba style paneer recipe
- Take 250 grams of paneer and cut it into cubes or any shape.
- Now to marinate the paneer, add 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon garam masala, and 2 pinch turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Place a pan on medium flame and melt 2 tbsp ghee in it. Put the paneer in the pan and fry it well from all sides for 2 minutes.
- Place another pan on medium flame and heat 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp ghee in it.
- Now add 1 tsp cumin, 1 bay leaf, 2 cinnamon sticks, 3 crushed cardamom, 5 cloves, 6 black peppercorns, 1 tsp coriander, 3 dry red chilies.
- Fry on low flame till fragrant. Now add 3 finely chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
- After frying the onion well, add 1-inch grated ginger, 6 finely chopped garlic buds, and fry all the things.
- Now add 3 pieces green chili, 1 tablespoon coriander powder, 1 tablespoon Kashmiri red chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 2 tablespoons gram flour.
- Mix everything well and fry on low flame till fragrant. Add 3 grated tomatoes, salt to taste, and mix everything well.
- Now put a lid on it and cook for 2 minutes till oil leaves. Then add 2 to 3 tbsp water and mix well.
- Lower the flame and add 1/2 cup curd and mix well while stirring continuously for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add 1 tsp crushed kasoori methi, 1 tsp garam masala, and mix well.
- Now add water as required, mix well and close the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add roasted paneer to it, mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Now turn off the gas and add finely chopped green coriander.
- Paneer Masala is ready to be served and you can enjoy it.
Key Ingredients: paneer, salt, red chili powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, ghee, oil, cumin, bay leaves, 2 cinnamon sticks, ground cardamom, cloves, black peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chilies, Onion, finely chopped garlic, green chili, coriander powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, gram flour, tomato, salt, curd, kasoori methi, garam masala
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..