Dahi sandwich recipe: In this recipe, all you have to do is chop up your favorite vegetables, mix them with curd and spices, and cook them with bread on a griddle! Sounds easy, doesn’t it?
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make dahi sandwich recipe
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1/2 Cucumber, cut into pieces
- 1/2 Tomato, chopped
- Half capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Half tsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Masala soyabean recipe
- Masala vada recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- Microwave sambar recipe
- Delicious pizza samosa recipe
- Lemon tea cake recipe
- Cheese omelette recipe
- Ginger pickle recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making dahi sandwich recipe
- Take a bowl and put some curd in it. Add chopped cucumber, tomato, capsicum, and onion to it.
- Now add red chili, chaat masala, salt, and black pepper as per taste. Mix all these well.
- Then put the prepared mixture in between two pieces of bread.
- Bake it from both sides and enjoy it.
Key Ingredients: Curd, Cucumber, Tomato, Capsicum, Onion, Red chili powder, Chaat masala, Salt, Black pepper
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..