Dabeli recipe: Dabeli is a popular Gujarati snack. Serve hot by putting onion, potato, peanut, tamarind, and garlic chutney in a bun.
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make dabeli recipe
- 1 kg potatoes
- 4 medium onions one
- pinch garam masala
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 red chili powder
- 4 tbsp tamarind and jaggery chutney
- 2 tbsp garlic chutney
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Samak dosa recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Crispy baked chicken wings recipe
- Kuttu khichdi recipe
- Mutton keema recipe
- Oriental sauce recipe
- Brown bread recipe
- Besan mirch recipe
- Dry roti curry recipe
- Cucumber chilla recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making dabeli recipe
- Peel the potatoes, mash them well and keep them aside.
- In a dakti, heat 1/2 cup oil for frying peanuts, deep fry and add about 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, red chili powder 1/2 tsp.
- Add garlic chutney to the remaining oil, let it crackle, add garam masala, red chili powder, and tamarind chutney. Add mashed potatoes to it.
- Serve hot stuffed in buns with roasted peanuts and chopped onions.
Key Ingredients: potato, onion, garam masala, groundnut, salt, red chili powder, tamarind and jaggery chutney, garlic chutney
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..