Cucumber chilla recipe: You must have eaten potato cheela during Navratri fast, but if you want to change its taste, then add cucumber to it and give it a different twist. If you want, you can prepare the batter by mixing it in buckwheat flour or it can also be made by grinding sama rice and sago powder and mixing it together.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make cucumber chilla recipe
- 1 Cucumber, grated
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 cup sama rice flour
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup sago powder
- rock salt to taste
- 1 tsp green chili, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp green
- Coriander desi ghee for roasting
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Samak dosa recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Crispy baked chicken wings recipe
- Kuttu khichdi recipe
- Mutton keema recipe
- Oriental sauce recipe
- Moti roti recipe
- Besan mirch recipe
- Dry roti curry recipe
- Veg sabudana fingers recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making cucumber chilla recipe
- Take some more rice flour and sago powder in a bowl and mix it well.
- Add curd, black pepper, rock salt, finely chopped green chilies, and green coriander to it.
- Give this batter some rest. If the batter is thick then add some water to it.
- Mix grated cucumber in it.
- Heat a pan, apply ghee on it and now spread the batter in a ladle, sprinkle ghee on it and cook with a lid.
- Now, bake it from the other side also and serve it with coriander chutney.
Key Ingredients: Cucumber, Curd, Rice Flour, Sabudana Powder, Black Pepper, Rock Salt, Green Chillies, Ginger, Green Coriander, Desi Ghee for baking
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..