Chocolate sauce recipe: It is very easy to make chocolate sauce, know its recipe because you will be making many such dishes on Christmas and New Year in which it will be used.
Everyone loves chocolate and when you add chocolate sauce on top of any kind of shakes, cookies, and cake, it tastes even more special. On the special occasion of Christmas and New Year, many such special dishes are prepared in which chocolate sauce is used.
Now the chocolate sauce that you bring from the market is either very expensive or you find the taste of that chocolate sauce more bitter or sweeter and the biggest thing is that every chocolate sauce found in the market contains preservatives.
Which are not beneficial for your health, so this year you should make the chocolate sauce at your home. It is very easy to make, it takes only 5 minutes to make. Let us tell you an easy recipe to make Chocolate Sauce.
Ingredients need to make chocolate sauce recipe
- Cocoa Powder – 3 tsp
- Sugar – 4 tsp
- Corn Flour – 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Soya thandai recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Chicken Nizami recipe
- Vegetarian Shami kabab recipe
- Chicken hot dog recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Tofu pakora recipe
- Makhani Maggi recipe
- Soya 65 recipe
- Hariyali murgh masala recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chocolate sauce recipe
- Chocolate sauce is very easy to make, to make it, you first take a pan.
- Now add cocoa powder, sugar, and corn starch to this pan
- Now add some milk and vanilla essence to it.
- Then beat this mixture well. Beat it in such a way that no lumps are formed in it and the whole batter looks the same.
- Now put this pan on the gas on low flame.
- Cook it on the gas for 1-2 minutes. If you want to make the chocolate sauce thicker, then cook it for a longer time and if you want to keep it less thick, then cook it for less time.
- When it is cooked well, then you take it off the gas and take it off.
- Now keep it aside to cool down.
- When the chocolate sauce cools down, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use it whenever you need it.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..