Chocolate peanut slice recipe: Baked with honey, oats, and peanut butter. Add white and dark chocolate on top. Spread and decorate the chocolate before cutting it into squares.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- How many people: 4
Ingredients need to make chocolate peanut slice recipe
- 100 gms butter
- 125 grams castor sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 125 grams flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 150 grams unsalted peanuts roasted and chopped
- 1 egg topping: 175 g dark chocolate, melted 50 g white chocolate, melted
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Shevga dal masala recipe
- Masala vada recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Ghee rice recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Delicious pizza samosa recipe
- Lemon tea cake recipe
- Cheese omelette recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chocolate peanut slice recipe
- Melt butter, sugar, honey, and peanut butter together.
- Mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, oats, and dry fruits.
- Press into oiled 8″x12″ tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes and cool.
- Spread and decorate the chocolate before cutting it into squares.
Key Ingredients: Butter, Castor sugar, Honey, Peanut butter, All-purpose flour, Baking powder, Rolled oats, Unsalted peanuts, Roasted and chopped, Egg, Dark chocolate, White chocolate
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..