Chilli garlic potato bites recipe: With readily available ingredients, you and your family can enjoy fresh potato bites at home. All you need is some potatoes, garlic, chili flakes and rice flour and this fun snack will be ready in minutes.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make chilli garlic potato bites recipe
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 cup water
- 100 grams rice flour
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Whole arabic recipes
- Unique biryani roll recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Delicious pizza samosa recipe
- Caramel popcorn recipe
- Cheese omelette recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chilli garlic potato bites recipe
- Grate the potatoes, keep aside.
- Heat a pan, fry garlic and chili flakes in oil.
- Put rice flour in the pan and let it cook for some time. Add water and mix well till rice flour becomes soft dough. Remove it from the flame.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the grated potatoes and rice flour.
- Make small balls out of this dough with the help of hands. Deep fry the balls.
- Potato Bites are ready!
Key Ingredients: Boiled Potatoes, Oil, Garlic, Chili Flakes, Water, Rice Flour, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..