Chickpea burger recipe: This burger made from chickpeas/chickpeas is delicious as well as nutritious. Protein is found in abundance in chickpeas and iron and fiber are also abundant in it. I have roasted this Tikki by applying very little oil. Now if you believe in health, then instead of maida, use wheat flour buns. A lot of salads can also be made with this burger. This burger is perfect for kids lunch box too
Ingredients need to make chickpea burger recipe
- (for 8 mini burgers)
For cutlets / tikkis
- Chana / Chole 1 cup
- Onion 1 medium
- Green chili 1 2
- Grated ginger 2 tsp
- Ground red chili tsp
- Chaat masala tsp
- Garam masala tsp
- Salt 1 tsp / as per taste
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Chopped coriander 2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Burger Mini Bun 8
- Butter 2 tsp
- lettuce leaves 6
- Cucumber 2 small, cut into a round shape
- Tomato 1 medium, cut into rounds
- Onion 1 medium, cut into rounds (optional)
- Mustard Sauce
- Tomato Ketchup
- Mayonnaise sauce
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Samak dosa recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Crispy baked chicken wings recipe
- Kuttu khichdi recipe
- Kuttu paneer pakora recipe
- Oriental sauce recipe
- Brown bread recipe
- Dabeli recipe
- Dry roti curry recipe
- Cucumber chilla recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making chickpea burger recipe
- Peel and wash chickpeas/chickpeas and soak them overnight in about tin cups of water.
- Mix salt in chickpea/chickpea and boil it till it melts completely.
- Best for this is two-three whistle lanes in a pressure cooker on medium to low flame.
- Remove the peel of the onion, wash it and then cut it into small pieces.
- Cut the stem of green chili, wash it and then chop it finely.
- When the black chickpeas/chickpeas boil, leave them on the sieve for 5 minutes.
- Keep a bowl at the bottom so that the water of chickpeas falls in it.
- We have done this so that the tikkis are made easily and do not get torn.
- Chole water is full of nutritious elements, so you do not throw it away.
- You can also use it in kneading, making soup, lentils, etc.
- Now mash the chickpeas/chickpeas well. Add chopped onion, green chili, ginger, coriander, and all spices to it and mix it well.
- Now divide the chickpea masala into 8 parts.
- Then keep one part in the middle of the palm and make around.
- Now press lightly and give the shape of Tikki. Similarly, make 8 tikkis.
- Heat the tawa. Put some oil/ghee in it and now apply oil/ghee to the cutlet / Tikki and cook it till it turns red from both sides.
- After frying the tikkis for 5-6 minutes
- It takes about 10-15 minutes to cook cutlets/tikkis.
- Ready Chole Tikki
For serving burger
- Cut all the salad ingredients like tomato, cucumber, onion, etc. into a round shape.
- Cut the burger bun from the middle to open it.
- Heat the pan. Lightly apply butter on both sides of the bun and roast it again.
- Now apply sauce of your choice (mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise) on the inside or side of the bun. Now place lettuce leaves on it and then cutlets. Place cucumber, tomato, and onion slices on top of the cutlet and close it with the other side of the bun.
- A delicious burger is now ready to serve. If you want, you can also serve French Fries and Soup (Soupsh.html) with it.
- If you are not averse to eating fried food, then dip the Tikki in maida batter and cover it with bread crumbs from all sides and then fry it.
- If you want, you can also add a slice of cheese to this delicious burger.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..