Cheese pakora recipe: A perfect weekend snack! In this, you get the crispness of pakoras and the best taste of cheese. This will prove to be a great snack recipe for tea time.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make cheese pakora recipe
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup besan, a pinch of asafoetida
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sesame
- salt to taste
- 5 tbsp water
- Oil for frying 5 kinds of cheese
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Spicy fruity potato recipe
- Grapefruit paneer salad recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Khatta meetha baingan recipe
- Oatmeal biscuits recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- Bread egg upma recipe
- Fresh fruit muesli recipe
- Hot cross bun recipe
- Dhaba style paneer recipe
- Easy garlic cheese bread recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making cheese pakora recipe
- Take a cup of a gram of flour in a mixing bowl. Add coarsely ground black pepper and green coriander.
- Add asafoetida, baking soda, turmeric powder, red chili powder, sesame seeds, and salt to taste. Add 4 to 5 tbsp of water or add as required.
- Make a smooth thick batter without any lumps.
- Take 5 cheese cubes or 125 grams of processed cheese or mozzarella cheese.
- Keep in mind that the cheese cubes have to be taken out directly from the fridge and then sliced. Do not use cheese cubes that are at room temperature.
- Cut each cheese cube into two parts. Deep fry in a pan or fry the shells in hot oil.
- When the oil is hot, put 4-5 drops of hot oil in the gram flour batter.
- Mix it very well. It helps in making the pakoras crispy and they also absorb less oil while frying.
- Place the cheese cube in the batter and coat it evenly with the batter.
- Now stir gently or drop each of the batter-coated cheese cubes in the hot oil. Fry the pakoras on medium-high flame only.
- When one side becomes crispy and golden, then flip and fry from the other side as well. Flip again and continue frying.
- You can fry the cheese pakodas by turning them twice until they are crispy and golden.
- But keep in mind that do not fry these pakodas too much. Just fry them till they become golden.
- Take them out with a slotted spoon. Keep them on a kitchen paper towel so that the extra oil can drain out.
- Serve the cheese pakodas hot with any chutney or dip or chutney of your choice.
- Keep in mind that the pakoras have to be served hot. When they are served hot or at room temperature, the melted cheese thickens and solidifies.
Key Ingredients: Black pepper, Gram flour, Asafoetida, Turmeric powder, Baking soda, Red chili powder, Sesame seeds, Salt, Water, Cheese cubes, Oil for frying
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..