Cheese omelette recipe: A very simple recipe, it can be made with just a few main ingredients, eggs, potatoes, paneer and salt. You can add chopped onions, coriander, Italian seasoning or even Indian dry spices if you want.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make cheese omelette recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 medium potatoes
- 4 cheese slices
- Salt to taste
- Fresh green coriander
- Italian Seasonings (optional)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Masala soyabean recipe
- Masala vada recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- Microwave sambar recipe
- Chicken salad recipe
- Lemon tea cake recipe
- Tart al yanio recipe
- Ginger pickle recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making cheese omelette recipe
- Wash and peel the potatoes, cut them into thin pieces.
- Wash once again and keep aside.
- Break eggs in a bowl and mix some salt, coriander well.
- Add chopped potatoes and mix everything well.
- Heat some oil in a pan on low flame and spread half the mixture.
- Place the cheese slices and add the remaining half of the mixture.
- Put the lid on and let it cook on one side for 5-6.
- Remove the lid and place a plate over the pan, flip the egg over the plate, and keep the other side to cook.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes from both sides and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: eggs, potatoes, cheese slices, salt, fresh coriander leaves, Italian seasonings (optional)
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..