Caramel popcorn recipe is a very interesting recipe, which will get a sweet taste in popcorn. Kids will also like this recipe very much.
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- How many people: 6
Ingredients need to make caramel popcorn recipe
- 2-3 bags microwave corn
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- One tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Whole arabic recipes
- Unique biryani roll recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Hyderabadi paneer aloo kulcha recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Delicious pizza samosa recipe
- Chocolate peanut slice recipe
- Cheese omelette recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making caramel popcorn recipe
- Once cooked, spread the popcorn on a baking sheet and keep aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup.
- Boil for 5 minutes, then take it off the flame. Add baking soda, vanilla extract and salt.
- run well. The mixture will “foam up”.
- Pour over the corn and mix well. Bake at 250 degrees F for 40 minutes. 6. Stir every 15 minutes.
Key Ingredients: Microwave Corn, Packed Brown Sugar, Butter, Light Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, Salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..