Brown bread recipe: Did you know that you can easily make Brown Bread at home without any hassle.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients need to make brown bread recipe
- 11/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2-3 tsp caramel
- 1 tsp oil
- Lukewarm water for kneading the dough
- Greased tin
- Egg (slightly beaten)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Potato cheese shots recipe
- Samak dosa recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Crispy baked chicken wings recipe
- Kuttu khichdi recipe
- Mutton keema recipe
- Oriental sauce recipe
- Moti roti recipe
- Besan mirch recipe
- Dry roti curry recipe
- Cucumber chilla recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making a brown bread recipe
- Oven temperature: 400 F-204 C. Dissolve sugar in 1/2 cup lukewarm water and sprinkle yeast over it.
- Leave on a place free from foam.
- Mix both the flours together and when the yeast becomes frothy then add it to the flour mixture along with salt and oil.
- Knead a soft dough with the help of lukewarm water and leave it to rise in a dry place covered with cling film or wet cloth.
- When it rises to double, punch and knead again and leave to rise again.
- On the second rise, knead a little and shape to fit in the baking tin and leave to rise for half an hour.
- Brush with egg and bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Store and serve whenever needed.
Key Ingredients: All-purpose flour, Flour, Dry yeast, Sugar, Caramel, Oil, Warm water to knead the dough, Grease tin, Egg (whipped a little)
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..