Biryani roll recipe: Here we bring you two great things together. This biryani roll is a mix of Indian as well as western ingredients like jalapeno pepper, mozzarella cheese, and dum biryani.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make biryani roll recipe
- 100 gms Chicken / Veg Dum Biryani
- 1 tortilla bread
- 10 grams blended mozzarella cheese
- 3 grams alpino peppers
- 10 Onions, chopped
- 3 Green Chillies, chopped
- 5 grams mint mayo
- 15 grams chipotle sauce refined
- Oil (for frying)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Shakkarpara recipe
- Shevga dal masala recipe
- Masala vada recipe
- Paneer jalebi recipe
- Cheese pakora recipe
- Ghee rice recipe
- Tandoori chicken pizza recipe
- Delicious pizza samosa recipe
- Chocolate peanut slice recipe
- Cheese omelette recipe
- Dahi sandwich recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making biryani roll recipe
- Take a bowl and break an egg in it and beat it. Take a tortilla bread.
- Apply mint mayo and chipotle sauce. Take dum biryani and keep it in the center of the bread.
- Put chopped onion on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle green chilies and alpino chilies over it.
- Take a brush and apply the beaten eggs on the sides of the tortilla bread.
- Roll it like a spring roll. Deep fry the rolls in oil at a temperature of 130 to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Fry till golden brown. Serve with a dip of your choice.
Key Ingredients: Chicken / Veg Dum Biryani, Tortilla Bread, Blended Mozzarella Cheese, Alpino Peppers, Onion, Green Chillies, Mint Mayo, Chipotle Sauce, Refined Oil (for frying)
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..