Aloo Tuk recipe: A very tasty recipe in which Crispy Fried Potatoes are mixed with Amchur and Coriander Powder.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- How many people: 6
Ingredients need to make aloo tuk recipe
- 500 gms Potatoes peeled, oil, for frying
- 1 tsp salt
- 11/2 tsp red chili (coarsely ground)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Spicy fruity potato recipe
- Bread egg upma recipe
- Khamiri roti recipe
- Khatta meetha baingan recipe
- Oatmeal biscuits recipe
- Moong dal chips recipe
- Karam dosa recipe
- Fresh fruit muesli recipe
- Hot cross bun recipe
- Dhaba style paneer recipe
- Easy garlic cheese bread recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making Aloo tuk recipe
- Heat the oil in a pan so that when a piece of potato is put, it immediately comes up.
- Add the potato balls, reduce the flame to medium-low and deep fry the edges until creamy.
- Take out the potatoes from the pan, let the oil drain out. Keep aside to cool down a bit.
- When it cools down, flatten the potatoes by pressing them between the palms.
- Just before serving, heat the oil and fry the potatoes again on high flame till they turn golden brown so that they are crispy from the outside and completely cooked from inside.
- Drain the extracted oil on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with potatoes, adding salt, red and black pepper, mango powder, and green coriander.
Key Ingredients: Peeled potatoes, for frying, oil, salt, red chili (coarsely ground), black pepper, dry mango powder
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..