Yogurt ice cream recipe: It is summer season, morning or evening or at any time of the night you and your family like to eat ice cream and curd ice cream is very tasty.
Let’s start making yogurt ice cream.
Necessary ingredients to make yogurt ice cream recipe
- Curd – 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Sugar – 1/4 cup (50 grams)
- Cream – 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Vanilla essence – 2 drops
- Cashew nuts – 10 (cut into small pieces)
- Biscuit – 4 (cut into small pieces)
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Mutton dalcha recipe
- Matar mushroom sabji recipe
- Delicious idli tikka recipe at home
- Mughlai chicken maharani recipe at home
- Chicken bukhara recipe at home
- Veg omelet recipe at home
- Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chikoo kulfi recipe
- Besan capsicum recipe restaurant-style
- Healthy sofiyani biryani recipe at home
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making yogurt ice cream
- Mix curd and sugar put it in a mixer and beat the curd till sugar dissolves.
- After adding cream and vanilla essence, beat once again till everything is mixed.
- Add chopped cashew pieces to the mixture and mix.
- Put the biscuit pieces in an air-tight container, pour the mixture and put the remaining biscuit pieces, and keep the ice cream in the freezer to freeze.
- Ice cream is ready to freeze in 5-6 hours.
- Take out the ice cream container from the freezer and serve ice cream garnished with sherbet every day and eat it.
- You can add dry fruits of your choice to ice cream or add small pieces of any fruit to the mixture, such as apple, papaya, pineapple, chikoo, etc.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..