The vegetarian Shami kabab recipe is made with steamed chickpeas and a careful blend of spices that adds an extra kick to the flavor.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients to make vegetarian shami kabab recipe
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- One Tablespoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Paneer ghotala recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Mumbai style chicken Frankie recipe
- Mughlai egg recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Naan sandwich recipe
- Masala poached egg recipe
- Chicken keema bread roll recipe
- Mirch ka salan recipe
- Dhebra recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making vegetarian shami kabab recipe
- First of all, put the boiled gram in a vessel and mash it lightly.
- Add boiled mashed potatoes, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt, black pepper, ginger-garlic paste, few lemon drops and mix well.
- Knead a soft dough and prepare it. Now make round balls from the dough.
- Once the kebabs are done, you can pan fry them or deep fry them as per your choice!
Key Ingredients: Boiled gram, boiled potatoes, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, black pepper, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..