Tofu pakora recipe: Pakoras are a perfect tea-time snack. It is also very easy to make them. You can make pakoras with any of your favorite vegetables, but in this recipe, dumplings are made by dipping tofu in a mixture of gram flour, curd, and spices.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Ingredients need to make tofu pakora recipe
- 150 gms tofu
- 1 cup besan
- Red chili powder as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Refined oil
Here are some delicious veg recipes:
- Soya thandai recipe
- Chicken nihari recipe
- Vegetarian Shami kabab recipe
- Mushroom and cheese omelet recipe
- Bun parotta recipe
- Mushroom Manchurian recipe
- Chilli cheese vada pav recipe
- Chicken keema bread roll recipe
- Soya 65 recipe
- Hariyali murgh masala recipe
A health tip: 7 best things to have for a healthy breakfast
Method of making tofu pakora recipe
- Cut the tofu into cubes or rectangular pieces as desired.
- Put some salt on the pieces of tofu and keep them aside for 15 minutes.
- Make a thick batter by mixing gram flour, curd, red chili powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, garam masala, salt and water.
- Dip the tofu pieces in the batter and deep fry them in hot oil. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Key Ingredients: Tofu, gram flour, curd, red chili powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, garam masala, salt, refined oil
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..